- 6-8 corn tortillas depending on the size of the cauliflower
- 1 batch Bang Bang Cauliflower Bites
- About 1/2 cup vegan cheese shreds *
- 1-2 tbsp avocado or olive oil, for brushing
- Extra bang bang sauce
- Avocado Salsa Cream
- Pickled red onions
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 F/220 C.
- Prepare Bang Bang Cauliflower Bites.
- Brush corn tortillas with oil on one side, flip over and fill with a little bit of vegan cheese and cauliflower bites.
- Fold tacos over, push them down gently so they stick together, then bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully flip over and bake for another 3-5 minutes until crispy.
- Serve with desired toppings, and enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.