- 3 tbsp oil
- 6-8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 lemons zested
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 pinches red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 can cannellini beans (with liquid)
- 6 medium zucchinis
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spiralize your zucchini and place over a couple sheets of paper towel in a strainer. Toss in salt (the salt will extract the moisture, leaving you with crunchy noodles!). Allow the noodles to sit over the paper towel for 15 minutes. Squeeze the excess moisture out before adding to your pan. *
- Add olive oil to a skillet on medium heat and add garlic. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the noodles, mix to combine, allow to simmer and reduce, adding water to thin out if it becomes too dehydrated. It should be creamy.
- Toss your noodles in the bean sauce, if you feel it needs a little more moisture, drizzle with more olive oil.
- Top with more red chili flakes and lemon if you want!
*it is helpful to cut the noodles as well before adding to your pan.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!