These gingerbread donuts are are every donut lovers dream come true!! They’re ultra fluffy, topped with a delicious gingerbread sugar coating and taste even better than your classic bakery donuts!
Not to mention they’re naturally vegan, contain no refined sugars and are made with better for you ingredients! Trust me, these are sure to be a new crowd
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a donut pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, stir together wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix until just combined (do not overmix!).
- Using a piping bag or spoon, transfer batter into moulds and fill each 3/4 way full.
- Bake 11-12mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
- For the coating, mix together all the ingredients in a shallow bowl. Let donuts cool 10mins and then dip donuts in coating while still warm so the sugar sticks (you can also spray donuts with cooking spray before coating).