Buffalo cauliflower wings 🧡🔥✨
Crispy yet tender cauliflower “wings” are baked to perfection then tossed in buffalo hot sauce! It’s a vegan, gluten-free, secretly healthy recipe that’s perfect for snacking, appetizers, and parties.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower head into small florets, removing the stem and leaves.
- Combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together. Add almond milk and whisk together once more.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the batter, ensuring it is evenly coated. Tap off any excess batter and transfer cauliflower to the baking sheet. Repeat until all cauliflower is used.
- Bake cauliflower wings for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Combine melted butter and buffalo sauce in a large bowl. Toss baked cauliflower wings in the buffalo sauce. Be sure each wing is fully submerged and evenly coated.
- Transfer wings back to the baking sheet. Bake for an additional 15-2o minutes.
- Remove cauliflower wings from the oven and serve with ranch dressing dip, celery, and carrots.