Buffalo cauliflower wings 🧡🔥✨
Crispy yet tender cauliflower “wings” are baked to perfection then tossed in buffalo hot sauce! It’s a vegan, gluten-free, secretly healthy recipe that’s perfect for snacking, appetizers, and parties.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 cup flour all-purpose or GF all-purpose
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce such as Frank’s Red Hot
- 2 tbsp vegan butter melted*
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower head into small florets, removing the stem and leaves.
- Combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together. Add almond milk and whisk together once more.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the batter, ensuring it is evenly coated. Tap off any excess batter and transfer cauliflower to the baking sheet. Repeat until all cauliflower is used.
- Bake cauliflower wings for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Combine melted butter and buffalo sauce in a large bowl. Toss baked cauliflower wings in the buffalo sauce. Be sure each wing is fully submerged and evenly coated.
- Transfer wings back to the baking sheet. Bake for an additional 15-2o minutes.
- Remove cauliflower wings from the oven and serve with ranch dressing dip, celery, and carrots.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.