Remember those saucy noodles I posted last week? 😏⠀⠀⠀⠀
I used that same sauce on this air-fried tofu! SAVE this versatile and super easy-to-make sauce with only 7️⃣ ingredients. You can also add it to veggies! Idk about you but I would eat ALL the veggies 🤤
This is the tofu sauce of your dreams!✨ It is savory, sweet, simple and will please all of your umami taste buds. Now take those eyes off Nevada and make yourself this comforting bowl 🥰
- Freeze, fully defrost & press tofu before cooking.
- Dice tofu into 3/4 inch cubes. Make sure to dice evenly for it to cook evenly.
- Add tofu to a mixing bowl. Add tamari/soy sauce and coat evenly.
- Add garlic powder, salt, pepper and nutritional yeast. Coat evenly.
- Air fry at 375 for 22-25 minutes. Flip every 7-8 minutes to cook evenly OR bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes also flipping every 7-8 minutes for best results.
- Make sure to coat with cooking spray before adding to air fryer or oven. Bake on parchment paper for best results in oven.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk until well incorporated.
- Add sauce to a pan on medium-low heat and cook it for 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Add tofu to pan and evenly cost in sauce.
- Serve over brown rice and top with green onions!