This delicious Spinach & Mushroom Spaghetti with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is cozy, veggie-filled and so simple to make!
- 1 sweet potato
- 200 gram drained chickpeas
- 200 gram fresh spinach
- 1 onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small can peeled tomatoes
- 1 can coconut cream 400 gram
- 2 tsp curry paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh coriander to garnish
- In a large sauté pan, brown the minced onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Cut the sweet potato into small cubes and brown them in the frying pan for 5 min.
- Add the can of peeled tomatoes, coconut cream, chickpeas and curry paste.
- Mix for 5 min then cook for 15 min. Add the spinach, mix and cook for 5 min again until it's ready!
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and enjoy 🙂
Make sure to check out Sonia’s Instagram for more tasty recipes!
5 thoughts on “Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Curry”
I made this recipe but it was too tomato-y. I’m guessing you used a small can of peeled tomatoes and not a large can.
Thanks for your honest feedback Elliana! I’ll return the question to the Sonia (the recipe creator) and get back to you!
Made this last night, I added a veg stock cube but it was so tasty! Will definitely make again
Super happy to hear Ali! Adding a veg stock cube can definitely help boost the flavor. Thanks for your comment 🙂
It’s tasty, cheap, easy to make and really takes around 30 minutes to prepare a good dinner.