This delicious Spinach & Mushroom Spaghetti with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is cozy, veggie-filled and so simple to make!
- In a large sauté pan, brown the minced onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Cut the sweet potato into small cubes and brown them in the frying pan for 5 min.
- Add the can of peeled tomatoes, coconut cream, chickpeas and curry paste.
- Mix for 5 min then cook for 15 min. Add the spinach, mix and cook for 5 min again until it's ready!
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and enjoy 🙂
Make sure to check out Sonia’s Instagram for more tasty recipes!