This delicious Spinach & Mushroom Spaghetti with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is cozy, veggie-filled and so simple to make!
- 1 sweet potato
- 200 gram drained chickpeas
- 200 gram fresh spinach
- 1 onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small can peeled tomatoes
- 1 can coconut cream 400 gram
- 2 tsp curry paste
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh coriander to garnish
- In a large sauté pan, brown the minced onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Cut the sweet potato into small cubes and brown them in the frying pan for 5 min.
- Add the can of peeled tomatoes, coconut cream, chickpeas and curry paste.
- Mix for 5 min then cook for 15 min. Add the spinach, mix and cook for 5 min again until it's ready!
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and enjoy 🙂
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.