This delicious Spinach & Mushroom Spaghetti with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is cozy, veggie-filled and so simple to make! With sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, and a buttery white wine sauce, there is lots to love about this spaghetti.
There’s no need to order takeout when you can make an amazing pasta dish at home with such little effort.
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 tsp kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water to al dente according to package.
- Meanwhile, add the oil, mushrooms and vegan butter to a large pan, cook over medium heat for 7 min, stir occasionally. Add garlic, salt and pepper, cook 1 min.
- Add white wine, cook a few minutes, letting the liquid bubble away by roughly half, then add the sun dried tomatoes and spinach.
- Cook 1 to 2 min to let spinach wilt. Add cooked spaghetti, lemon juice and parsley.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.