Another #pantryfriendly recipe: spicy tomato gnocchi with white beans, spinach & vegan sausage!
Use frozen veggies if you can’t get spinach or use frozen vegan chicken instead of sausage (however I highly recommend using vegan sausage). The sauce, white beans & gnocchi are all shelf stable so you will be good to go!
- 1 jar Goods Classic Spicy Sauce
- 1 16 oz Package Shelf Stable Gnocchi
- 1 15 oz Can White Beans
- 1 13 oz Package Vegan Sausage (I like Field Roast Apple Sage)
- 1 5 oz Package Spinach
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Bring a large pot salted of water to a boil. Meanwhile, cut your sausages into bite sized pieces. Also, rinse and drain your beans. Set aside.
- As your water is coming to a boil, begin cooking your sausages. Heat up a large sauté pan on medium heat with a little oil. Cook sausages for 7-10 minutes, or until browned.
- After 10 minutes, take your sausages off of the heat and put on a plate lined with some paper towels to remove any excess oil. If your water is boiling, add your gnocchi and cook according to package instructions(mine takes 2 minutes).
- While the gnocchi is cooking, add your spinach to the sauté pan. Add in some salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. When the spinach is wilted, lower heat and add back in the sausage. Drain your gnocchi and add to the sauté pan. Throw in your beans and Jar Goods sauce. Mix to combine and serve!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.