Have you tried this Roasted Potato, Spiced Chickpea & Vegetable Quinoa Salad w/ Creamy Vegan Honey Mustard Dressing? 🍃🌿
There’s lots of delicious variety in this salad, and it’s awesome as a meal prep or to share with fam! When I say this salad is satisfying, it is REALLY satisfying. From the savory flavors and creamy dressing, to the hearty ingredients, this hopefully will be a fav of yours. 🍃🌿
This makes around 4 or 5 servings depending on size. 🍃🌿
- 2 cups baby potatoes quartered
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt and pepper for roasting potatoes
- 1 to 2 tbsp olive oil for roasting potatoes
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- Juice of 1/2 lemon plus more for serving
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil for vegetables
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives chopped
- Fresh parsley for serving, optional
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas drained and rinsed
For cooking bell peppers and mushrooms
- Drizzle potatoes with half of their seasoning, and toss. Roast them on a baking tray lined with parchment for approx 20 to 25 min on 400 degrees F (convect/fan), tossing halfway and adding the remaining half of the potato seasoning halfway.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa according to package directions in water or vegetable broth. Let it to cool on a tray or mixing bowl and stir in juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Cook bell peppers and mushrooms on medium heat in their olive oil and seasonings for 6 to 8 min, stirring periodically until browned. Transfer them to a plate. Add chickpeas and their oil and seasonings to the pan, and cook on medium heat for 3 to 4 min.
- Serve up all these goods with the dressing, including the tomatoes and olives or use them to top some greens, or even as a side dish. Top optionally with chopped fresh parsley and more lemon juice.