Get all the cozy vibes this Sunday with a big bowl of this one-pot MUSHROOM & WHITE BEAN PASTA. 🍄
Made with broken lasagna noodles, tender mushrooms, white beans, and mixed in a creamy dairy-free sauce. Whip this easy one-pot meal up in 30 minutes or less.
- 3 Tbsp neutral oil I used olive oil
- 1 medium white or yellow onion chopped into small pieces
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour substitute with gluten-free flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 7 ounces 7-8 lasagna noodles substitute with gluten-free noodles
- 1 cup cooked white beans I used canned beans
- 2 cups unsweetened dairy-free milk I used soy milk
- 1 package white mushrooms chopped or sliced (8 ounces)
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 ½ Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder optional
- Heat a large pot on medium heat. Add the oil and onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir to combine. Pour in the vegetable broth and mix.
- Break the lasagna noodles into bite sized pieces and add it to the pot.
- Pour the milk, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, stirring frequently, and cook until the noodles are completely cooked, 7-8 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, beans, and nutritional yeast. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the mushrooms are soft.
- Taste the pasta and add additional seasoning (salt, pepper, or italian seasoning) if needed.
- Take pasta off the heat. Divide into bowls and garnish with fresh parsley or crushed red pepper.
- Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3 days.
- Substitute Italian seasoning with 2 tsp of each dried thyme, dried oregano, dried rosemary, and dried basil.
- Don’t have lasagna noodles? Use anytype of pasta that you have in your pantry instead.
- Garnishes that I recommend for this pasta include, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, or nutritional yeast.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.