CREAMY MUSHROOM ALFREDO .
I’ve been seriously craving some yummy Alfredo and crossing my fingers I have most of the ingredients to make it!
Luckily the recipe is easy to make and is mostly made from staple ingredients.
Share this recipe!
- To make the Alfredo sauce: Soak the Cashews in Hot Water for at least 30 minutes. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- In a blender combine the Cashews, Plant Milk, Nutmeg, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic Powder, Onion Salt, Salt & Pepper and blend until the mixture is completely smooth and creamy. You can add a bit more Milk if needed.
- In a large skillet, sauté the Onion until it becomes translucent.
- Add in the Mushrooms, Thyme and Garlic and continue to sauté until the Mushrooms have cooked down.
- Add in the Sherry and the chopped Parsley and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Pour the Alfredo Sauce into the Mushroom mixture and mix well. Serve over the cooked pasta.
- Garnish with more chopped Parsley.