Share this recipe!
Miso Sesame Noodles
- black or white sesame seeds
- red pepper flakes
- green onion chopped
- In a medium bowl combine all of the sauce ingredients together and whisk.
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat. Once hot, add the oil and mushrooms. Saute for 3-5 minutes, or until the mushrooms let out their juices, stirring frequently.
- Add the chickpeas to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Combine the cooked noodles and sauce and mix well. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring.
- Take the pan off the heat and divide it into bowls. Garnish with sesame seeds, crushed red peppers, and chopped green onions.
- Leftovers will last 2-3 days in the fridge. Garnish your noodles after you reheat them, not before.
- You will notice that the noodles will soak up the sauce immediately. If you like your dish to be extra saucy, double the sauce.
- Substitute or add any of the vegetables to this noodle bowl.
- For a spicier noodle dish add an extra teaspoon of sriracha to the sauce.