Savory and comforting MISO SESAME NOODLE BOWL 🍜 Gluten-free, vegan, and whipped up in 25 minutes or less. Made with gluten-free noodles, miso sauce, mushrooms, chickpeas, and topped with sesame seeds. This is a quick and easy meal that your whole family will love. 🤎
Share this recipe!
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or tamari gluten-free
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable stock substitute for water
- 1 tsp corn starch
Miso Sesame Noodles
- 1 tsp sesame oil substitute for neutral oil or water
- 1 package white mushrooms chopped (8 ounces)
- 1 cup chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces angel hair noodles cooked according to the back of the package. I used gluten-free millet angel hair pasta.
- black or white sesame seeds
- red pepper flakes
- green onion chopped
- In a medium bowl combine all of the sauce ingredients together and whisk.
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat. Once hot, add the oil and mushrooms. Saute for 3-5 minutes, or until the mushrooms let out their juices, stirring frequently.
- Add the chickpeas to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Combine the cooked noodles and sauce and mix well. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring.
- Take the pan off the heat and divide it into bowls. Garnish with sesame seeds, crushed red peppers, and chopped green onions.
- Leftovers will last 2-3 days in the fridge. Garnish your noodles after you reheat them, not before.
Make it Your Own
- You will notice that the noodles will soak up the sauce immediately. If you like your dish to be extra saucy, double the sauce.
- Substitute or add any of the vegetables to this noodle bowl.
- For a spicier noodle dish add an extra teaspoon of sriracha to the sauce.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!
2 thoughts on “Miso Sesame Noodles”
The food was lovely!
Thanks for the recipe<3
Glad you liked it Lis!