Kung Pao chickpeas from the blog needed a reshoot so here we are 💁🏼♀️
I posted this recipe on the blog back in January but I never loved the photos so I thought why not reshoot this and also have it for lunch! It is DELICIOUS! If you don’t love tofu this recipe is 100% for you. The sauce is spicy and delicious and ugh 😍
Share this recipe!
- Begin by draining and washing chickpeas well. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine your sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan on medium heat, add a tablespoon of oil and allow for it to heat up.
- Add in your peppers and onions with a little salt. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables have become tender and the onions are translucent. Add your garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add in your chickpeas and cook for 1-2 minutes, allowing for the chickpeas to heat up.
- Add in your sauce mixture and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened up. Remove from heat and serve!