- 250 g Brussels sprouts wash & cut into half
- 5 dried chillies
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chinese black vinegar
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch + 1/2 cup water
- Handful roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add in the prepared the Brussels sprouts.
- Fry on low heat till both side are cooked well, set aside.
- In a sauce pan heat 1 tbsp sesame oil. Then add in the soy sauce, chinese black vinegar, hoisin sauce, ginger and the cornstarch mixture.
- Add in the roasted peanuts, cook untill the sauce thickens. Then pour the sauce on the cooked Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle on more roasted peanuts if you want. It best served with rice.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.