- Heat oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is hot, sauté garlic, ginger and dried chilies until garlic start to brown.
- Add in the prepared the Brussels sprouts.
- Fry on low heat till both side are cooked well, set aside.
- In a sauce pan heat 1 tbsp sesame oil. Then add in the soy sauce, chinese black vinegar, hoisin sauce and the cornstarch mixture.
- Add in the roasted peanuts, cook untill the sauce thickens. Then pour the sauce on the cooked Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle on more roasted peanuts if you want. It best served with rice.