An extremely simple and easy walnut white sauce that is extra creamy and flavorful. With only 7 ingredients, this sauce is definitely a quick weeknight meal.
Sometimes all I want to do is throw some ingredients in a blender and call it good. Well you’re in luck, because this is one of those recipes.
With only 7 simple ingredients, including:
- Nutritional yeast
- Non-dairy milk
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper (In my book this counts as one ingredient)
Blend all ingredients until thick and creamy. Pour it on some pasta and toss to coat. Finish it off with a simple walnut parmesan and freshly cracked black pepper. You’ll be wanting to make this dish every night…trust me.
This Creamy Walnut White Sauce Pasta is…
- 7 ingredients
- Oh so delicious!
- 2 cups walnuts soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes or overnight*
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- In a high-powered blender, combine all sauce ingredients except pasta noodles. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer back into cooking pot. Pour in 1 ½ cups of sauce and toss to coat. Store leftover sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or use all sauce for an extra thick and creamy pasta.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients for walnut parm. Blitz until coarse and mixture resembles coarse sand. Sprinkle a tbsp of walnut parm over each serving of pasta. Store parm in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
2 thoughts on “Creamy Walnut White Sauce Pasta”
I will immediately grasp your rss feed as I
can’t to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you’ve any? Please permit me realize so that I could subscribe.
This is such a quick and easy recipe but it tastes far more sophisticated! This is my second time making it and everyone LOVES it!!