The Creamiest Vegan Buffalo Alfredo Pastaaaaaaa 🍝 sorry in advance if you haven’t eaten breakfast yet because this is going to make you hungry 🥺😂
Taking a classic recipe and turning it up a few notches, literally with the heatttt 🔥. This creamy vegan Buffalo Alfredo pasta was to dieeeeee for. If alfredo is your thing, this recipe is def for YOU!
- 3-4 cups cooked pasta
- 3 tbsp dairy-free butter
- 1/3 cup dairy-free Buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups plant-based milk unsweetened and original
- ½ cup dairy-free cream cheese
- 1 - 1 1/4 cup grated dairy-free parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tbsp garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Parsley for garnishing
- Add the butter and olive oil to a nonstick skillet over medium heat and let the butter melt. Once melted, add in the minced garlic and let cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the flour and use a whisk to stir.
- Now, add in the milk and cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese has blended with the milk. Now, add in the seasonings, parmesan, and buffalo sauce. Stir with the whisk and reduce heat to low. Stir occasionally. Add in more milk if needed.
- Once the sauce has thickened add in the cooked pasta and stir.
- Serve warm with garlic bread, green veggies, or your preferred side dishes.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
Find more tasty recipes from this author on their socials: