Share this recipe!
- 1/2 TBLS coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- pinch cayenne
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- sea salt & cracked black pepper
- 1/2 TBLS apple cider vinegar
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 2 medium carrots chopped
- 1 cup white sweet potato cubed
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper sliced
- 1 jalepeno chopped (seeds removed)
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 can of garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cans of full fat coconut milk
- 1 large handful of rinsed kale roughly chopped
- cilantro for garnish
- a handful of roasted acorn squash sliced optional
- Heat your coconut oil on medium heat. Add your onions, carrots and jalepeno along with a pinch of sea salt and pepper, and your turmeric, cayenne, cumin, coriander, ginger, curry powder, and garlic powder. Saute in medium until onions are translucent.
- Add apple cider vinegar and deglaze the bottom of the pan. Add your pumpkin puree and coconut milk and stir until combined.
- Bring to a low boil and add in your bell pepper, sweet potato, cauliflower, garbanzo beans and broccoli and season with a pinch more of sea salt and black pepper. Reduce heat to med low and cook for 20 mins.
- Add your kale and frozen green peas and cook for another 20 mins.
- Serve with Jasmine rice and garnish with fresh cilantro. ( I added some roasted acorn squash as well because I had some leftover, but this is just optional). Enjoy!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.