Today I have a new Italian flavor inspired, 30 Minutes, One-Pot Recipe for you! And this one is for all the mushroom lovers out there: Creamy Mushrooms with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Spinach and White Beans!
You can serve it over pasta (I chose orzo), rice, (mashed) potatoes, or even by itself as a soup. Super delicious, flavorful, and easy to prepare!
- 16 oz baby bella mushrooms
- 6-8 sun-dried tomatoes in oil + a drizzle of the tomato oil
- 2 large handful of fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups white beans cooked and rinsed
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp Italian herbs
- 3 cups extra creamy oat milk
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Clean mushrooms, and cut them in half or quarters depending on their size.
- Finely dice onion, mince garlic, and thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes.
- Melt vegan butter in a deep pan or dutch oven, and sauté onions for 5 minutes over low to medium heat, then add garlic and tomatoes. Sauté for another 3-5 minutes until very fragrant, then add all purpose flour, and keep stirring for another 2 minutes.
- Add oat milk, mushrooms, white beans, vinegar, and herbs, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, then add spinach, and season to taste with salt and black pepper. If needed, add more water to thin out the sauce.
- Drizzle with some of the tomato oil, and enjoy!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.