Today I have a new Italian flavor inspired, 30 Minutes, One-Pot Recipe for you! And this one is for all the mushroom lovers out there: Creamy Mushrooms with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Spinach and White Beans!
You can serve it over pasta (I chose orzo), rice, (mashed) potatoes, or even by itself as a soup. Super delicious, flavorful, and easy to prepare!
- 16 oz baby bella mushrooms
- 6-8 sun-dried tomatoes + a drizzle of the tomato oil
- 2 large handful fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups white beans cooked and rinsed
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp Italian herbs
- 3 cups oat milk extra creamy
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean mushrooms, and cut them in half or quarters depending on their size.
- Finely dice onion, mince garlic, and thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes.
- Melt vegan butter in a deep pan or dutch oven, and sauté onions for 5 minutes over low to medium heat, then add garlic and tomatoes. Sauté for another 3-5 minutes until very fragrant, then add all purpose flour, and keep stirring for another 2 minutes.
- Add oat milk, mushrooms, white beans, vinegar, and herbs, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, then add spinach, and season to taste with salt and black pepper. If needed, add more water to thin out the sauce.
- Drizzle with some of the tomato oil, and enjoy!