🥟🌶Chestnut Mushroom Dumplings in Tangy & Spicy Chili Oil Sauce🥟🌶
As requested by my guests, this is what I’m serving tonight😊 Recipe below!
- 250 g Chestnut mushrooms finely chopped (or other button mushroom)
- 250 g Napa cabbage finely shredded
- 3 scallions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- salt to taste
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 30 dumpling wrappers
- 1 1/2 tbsp black Chinese vinegar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- sesame seeds and scallions
- Heat 1 tsp sesame oil in a pan and fry garlic, ginger, scallions and Napa cabbage on medium heat until the cabbage is soft and all liquid has evaporated. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 2 tsp sesame oil in the pan and cook mushrooms on medium heat until slightly golden. Stir in with the cabbage and the remaining ingredients and let cool slightly.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper with water and place a bit less than 1 tbsp of filling in center and fold in half-moon shape. Then, bring the two ends together and press firmly.
- Cook dumplings in batches in boiling water covered until they float to the top. Place dumplings on a plate.
- Heat the oil in a pan then remove pan from heat. Add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour the sauce on top of the dumplings and add garnish.
Make sure to check out Seyran’s Instagram for more tasty recipes like this!