Today’s recipe is a show stopper featuring my Walnut Tofu Meat AND Butternut Squash Cheese Sauce.
I added rapini and spinach to the mix and I just can’t tell you how good it is so you’ll have to make it to find out☺️
- Sauté onion, garlic & chili flakes. Set to the side.
- Add squash, drained soaked cashews, milk, nooch, turmeric, Dijon, onion & garlic to a blender. Pulse to combine. Turn on high adding pasta water to thin out to your desired consisteny. Season well.
- Boil pasta in salted water.
- In a large pan add olive oil, chili flakes, garlic and onion. Sauté for several minutes.
- Add rapini and tofu meat. Cook until rapini starts to soften.
- Add cheese sauce and spinach. Drop pasta into pan tossing everything together. If needed, add pasta water to thin out.
- Season with sea salt pepper and cheese.
- Click here for the Walnut Tofu Meat Recipe