I’m surprised by how good these zucchini roll ups taste. They’re filled with a mixture of sweet potato, roasted walnuts, vegan feta, salt and pepper. That’s all! 😍
- Preheat your over to 180C or 355F.
- Slice your zucchinis into thin slices.
- Mix sweet potato puree with walnuts and add a thin layer to each zucchini slice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover each zucchini slice end with a small piece of vegan feta. Rolls up as tight as possible and place them into a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.