Winter Vegetable Pasta w/ white wine lemon-parsley sauce 🌿🍃 You guys…this was insanely yummy and simple to make, and I’m really hoping you can try it! 🌿🍃
I went for all the colors in this recipe, with beautiful rainbow tomatoes and spiralized butternut squash, green squash, and yellow squash. You can just use regular cherry or grape tomatoes, and use chopped squash of you don’t have a spiralizer at home (or can’t find them at the grocery store). ❤🌿🍃
- 1/2 lbs spaghetti
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts sliced lengthwise
- Cook pasta to al dente. Meanwhile, roast the brussel sprouts in a 400 degree oven on a large tray until tender and browned, by sprinkling them with oil, toss, and a generous dash of salt and pepper.
- Also meanwhile in a large pan, add onion, salt, pepper, 2 tsp oil, and cook until translucent, adding bit of water if needed.
- Add garlic powder, white wine and let bubble until most of wine is evaporated (let a couple tablespoons remain).
- Add tomatoes and butternut squash noodles, cook 5 min, stirring often.
- Add all remaining ingredients including spaghetti and roasted brussel sprouts, toss to thoroughly mix together.
- Garnish with more parsley if desired.