White Bean Dip with Dill Oil & my Middle Eastern Style Everything Bagel Seasoning (Can we come up with a short for the seasoning? Meebs?😅)
I don’t think I have to tell you that it’s so SO creamy and that you’ll definitely need extra bread ready on hand to scoop it all up🥰
Hope you’ve had a good start to the week🙏🏼 Sending love!❤️
White Bean Dip:
- 2 tbsp dill finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Middle Eastern Style Everything Bagel Seasoning (1 small jar):
- Mix together the dill oil in a small bowl and set to the side.
- Mix together the Middle Eastern Style Everything Bagel Seasoning in a small jar and set to the side.
- Place all ingredients for the dip in high speed blender or food processor, start with 25 ml water. Blend until smooth and creamy, scarping the sides and adding more water as needed.
- Plate the dip and top with some of the oil and seasoning. Remaining seasoning can be stored in an air-tight glass jar for several months.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
Find more tasty recipes from this author on their socials: