White Bean Dip with Dill Oil & my Middle Eastern Style Everything Bagel Seasoning (Can we come up with a short for the seasoning? Meebs?😅)
I don’t think I have to tell you that it’s so SO creamy and that you’ll definitely need extra bread ready on hand to scoop it all up🥰
Hope you’ve had a good start to the week🙏🏼 Sending love!❤️
White Bean Dip:
- 400 g white beans cooled & drained
- 50 ml tahini
- 1/2 - 1 lemon juiced (more or less to taste & depending on size of lemon)
- 25-50 ml ice water
- salt to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced, optional
- 2 tbsp dill finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Middle Eastern Style Everything Bagel Seasoning (1 small jar):
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Aleppo chili flakes or half the amount other chili flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Nigella seeds not black sesame seeds, Nigella seeds taste completely different
- 1 tbsp ground sumac
- 1 tsp garlic granules or flakes
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt more/less to taste
- Mix together the dill oil in a small bowl and set to the side.
- Mix together the Middle Eastern Style Everything Bagel Seasoning in a small jar and set to the side.
- Place all ingredients for the dip in high speed blender or food processor, start with 25 ml water. Blend until smooth and creamy, scarping the sides and adding more water as needed.
- Plate the dip and top with some of the oil and seasoning. Remaining seasoning can be stored in an air-tight glass jar for several months.
Make sure to check out Seiran’s Instagram for more tasty recipes!