I think it’s safe to say I’m a ramen addict 🍜 I love ramen almost as much as I love Taylor swift … don’t hate me 😂
The beauty of cooking is recreating recipes and modifying them. It’s so fun to play with different ingredients!🌱 Here I switched out tofu and broccoli for edamame beans and mushrooms. Don’t be scared to play around with recipes and substitute ingredients.. you never know what you’ll create ✨
Have you tried my Thai peanut-curry ramen?! Thai food always brings me joy.. especially that amazing peanut sauce 😋 Which is why I created this ramen curry with just 5️⃣ simple ingredients! You get a whole BOWL instead of just a small amount for dipping.
Share this recipe!
- Turn pan on medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil, lightly pan-fry tofu until golden brown on all sides (15-20 minutes).
- Use same pan to sauté veggies! Add splashes of water or veg broth and sauté broccoli, garlic, onions. Sauté for 7 minutes and then set aside.
- To make the curry, place veggie stock, red curry paste in a pot, then bring it to boil while stirring continuously until the paste dissolves. Add peanut butter, sugar and salt and then slowly add in coconut milk.
- Turn heat down to a low simmer, add in veggies and ramen noodle.
- Let noodles cook for 5-10 minutes depending on box. Serve and add preferred toppings such as chili powder, crushed peanuts, cilantro and jalapeños!