🌱Tahini Chickpea Stew, creamy hummus, and mashed avocado with lime and sea salt🌱
Sorry for my absence friends. Writing a cookbook and looking after 3 kids who miss their friends is no easy task.
How many of you are still cooking 3 meals a day? Covid cooking is exhausting!!! The positive is I get lots of opportunities to test my recipes:) Happy Monday everyone .💚
Share this recipe!
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook minced garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add smoked paprika, onion powder, oregano, cayenne, and chipotle and mix.
- Add diced tomatoes, tahini, and maple syrup.
- Bring to a simmer and add the chickpeas, and vegetable broth.
- Continue to simmer until the chickpeas are warmed through. (Add more vegetable broth to sauce as needed.)
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Make sure to check out Nisha’s Instagram for more tasty recipes!