SPINACH + RICOTTA ROLLS ✨ you know I just loooove making these!
Video for these is saved in my highlights 🎥 so delicious! Only some puff pastry is vegan so check the ingredients to make sure.
I usually make about 12 rolls with this – using 3 puff pastry sheets cut in half. Give it a try you will LOVE it!
- 1 block firm tofu 375g
- 300 g baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tsp miso paste optional
- 3 sheets puff pastry thawed
- salt and pepper
- sesame seeds to sprinkle on top
- In a pan cook the onion & garlic until soft. Add the spinach & cook until wilted & add to a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend together.
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Cut puff pastry sheets in half lengthways and spoon mixture in a long line going down the middle. Brush edges with water
- Fold the pastry over the filling and roll to seal (video of this in my highlights) cut them in half and make small cuts on top
- Place on a lined tray and brush the tops with water, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20 mins at 200°C until tops are golden. Enjoy!
1 thought on “Vegan Spinach and Ricotta Rolls”
Pingback: 30 Best Vegan Spinach Recipes to Try Today - Insanely Good