SPINACH + RICOTTA ROLLS ✨ you know I just loooove making these!
Video for these is saved in my highlights 🎥 so delicious! Only some puff pastry is vegan so check the ingredients to make sure.
I usually make about 12 rolls with this – using 3 puff pastry sheets cut in half. Give it a try you will LOVE it!
- In a pan cook the onion & garlic until soft. Add the spinach & cook until wilted & add to a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend together.
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Cut puff pastry sheets in half lengthways and spoon mixture in a long line going down the middle. Brush edges with water
- Fold the pastry over the filling and roll to seal (video of this in my highlights) cut them in half and make small cuts on top
- Place on a lined tray and brush the tops with water, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20 mins at 200°C until tops are golden. Enjoy!