Kue ketayap / Vegan Pandan Crepes with Sweet Coconut. New video on my YouTube! ❤️
A famous snack in our local street food! This tasty kue Ketayap is stuffed with sweetened coconut filling and the shape of folding it like small pillow and tight with pandan leaves is just perfect for tea time.
Check it out on my YouTube, how to make this beautiful soft crepes!
Share this recipe!
- 250 g coconut grated
- 80 g palm sugar
- 60 g light brown sugar
- 3 pandan leaves knotted
- 100 ml water
- Add all the ingredients into a pot and cook on a low heat till the sugar is dissolved, before setting it aside.
The pandan juice mixture
- Blend the pandan leafs, coconut milk and water and strain the mixture.
- Next pour the pandan juice mixture into the blender again, now add in the flour and salt. Blend it till smooth.
- Spread a thin layer of oil on the nonstick frying pan, pour one ladder mixture into the pan. Cook on very low heat till the crepe is cooked. Then turn to the other side, cook a few more minutes.
- Place the crepe on a plate and fill it up with some sweet coconut fillings. Roll the crepe into a cylinder shape and tight with pandan leaves then serve warm.