Healthy, easy, no-bake Cookie Dough Freezer Fudge…need i’d say more?
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates pre-soaked for about an hour in warm water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop plant based vanilla protein
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips & sea salt) in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Line a 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press the dough into the baking dish.
- Evenly press in your chocolate chips and sprinkle your sea salt.
- Freeze for 30-45 mins.
- Remove from freezer and slice into squares.