Vegan Chocolate Chip Blondies! ✨
These easy blondies are chewy, rich and fluffy with plenty of dairy-free chocolate chips. They have a vanilla and brown sugar flavor base with a focus more towards molasses, compared to brownies that focus on chocolate. 😍
Blondies are the perfect hybrid of cookie and brownie, and have a slight crisp on the outside with a chewy center. They are delicious and I love serving them with coconut vanilla ice cream, and sometimes some coconut whipped cream and caramel or chocolate drizzle! 👌
Share this recipe!
- 1 1/3 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Butter melted
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips + extra to top
- 1 Flax Egg*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together melted vegan butter, brown sugar, vanilla and flax egg until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix to evenly incorporate.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick spray and place a piece of parchment paper inside**.
- Pour blondie batter inside and spread out evenly. Add a few more chocolate chips to the top if you'd like, then bake for 23-27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the blondie comes out clean. Enjoy!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.