Vegan Chocolate Chip Blondies! ✨
These easy blondies are chewy, rich and fluffy with plenty of dairy-free chocolate chips. They have a vanilla and brown sugar flavor base with a focus more towards molasses, compared to brownies that focus on chocolate. 😍
Blondies are the perfect hybrid of cookie and brownie, and have a slight crisp on the outside with a chewy center. They are delicious and I love serving them with coconut vanilla ice cream, and sometimes some coconut whipped cream and caramel or chocolate drizzle! 👌
Share this recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together melted vegan butter, brown sugar, vanilla and flax egg until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix to evenly incorporate.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick spray and place a piece of parchment paper inside**.
- Pour blondie batter inside and spread out evenly. Add a few more chocolate chips to the top if you'd like, then bake for 23-27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the blondie comes out clean. Enjoy!