Yesterday I made these BANANA PANCAKES and knew I had to share the recipe with you! 🥞
Fluffy, thick, and bursting with banana flavor 🍌 Topped with fried bananas, walnuts, and maple syrup. These pancakes only require 10 ingredients and are super simple to whip up.
Servings: medium pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 2 small-medium bananas mashed
- 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp cane sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp spray oil this is for the pan
- Make the vegan buttermilk mixture. Combine the dairy-free milk and apple cider vinegar together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, cinnamon and whisk together.
- Add the vanilla and mashed banana to the buttermilk mixture and mix. Whisk until a batter is formed.
- Slowly combine the wet and the dry ingredients together and whisk until a thick batter is formed.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat. Lightly butter it or spray with oil. Scoop 1/ 4 of a cup of pancake batter on the pan.
- Cook pancake until you see bubbles break the surface then flip (around 2 minutes). Cook each pancake until golden brown.
- Top with fried bananas, walnuts, and maple syrup.
Leftovers will last 3 days in the fridge and 2 weeks in the freezer wrapped up.
Vegan Banana Pancakes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 129 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9.2g58%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.9g
Vitamin C 2.3mg3%
Vitamin A 82.9IU2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!