Yesterday I made these BANANA PANCAKES and knew I had to share the recipe with you! 🥞
Fluffy, thick, and bursting with banana flavor 🍌 Topped with fried bananas, walnuts, and maple syrup. These pancakes only require 10 ingredients and are super simple to whip up.
- Make the vegan buttermilk mixture. Combine the dairy-free milk and apple cider vinegar together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, cinnamon and whisk together.
- Add the vanilla and mashed banana to the buttermilk mixture and mix. Whisk until a batter is formed.
- Slowly combine the wet and the dry ingredients together and whisk until a thick batter is formed.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat. Lightly butter it or spray with oil. Scoop 1/ 4 of a cup of pancake batter on the pan.
- Cook pancake until you see bubbles break the surface then flip (around 2 minutes). Cook each pancake until golden brown.
- Top with fried bananas, walnuts, and maple syrup.