My creamy Tuscan Wild Mushroom Soup recipe is live!
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 white onion finely diced
- 1 orange pepper chopped into large bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp Pure Dairy Free Sunflower Spread
- 5-6 sun dried tomatoes chopped into small chunks
- 200 g mixed mushrooms chopped
- 400 ml veg stock made with boiling water and 1/2 stock cube
- 200 ml plant based cream can also use oat based creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Large pinch salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp cornflour to thicken optional
- Add the Pure spread to a deep pan, place on a medium heat then add the onions and fry for around 5 minutes
- Add the minced garlic cloves, sundried tomatoes, pepper and mushrooms to the pan along with all of the herbs and fry for a further 6-7 minutes
- Once the mushrooms have browned add the vegetable stock, give a stir then reduce the heat right down
- Add the cream and stir together, taste test adding more seasoning / herbs if needed
- Serve with a slice of crusty bread & a generous slather of vegan butter
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
You’ll reveive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.