fajita night was 🔥🔥🔥 lastnight, the only thing missing was a margarita. these are made with tofu, green pepper, onion, and Spanish rice.
Share this recipe!
- 1 pack extra firm tofu pressed of liquid
- Combine all into a large bowl, toss to combine. Cover and place in the fridge for at least an hour. Begin cooking tofu (see below).
- Transfer to a large skillet heated on medium heat, allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add tofu strips, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes. Cook less if you like your veggies more crunchy.
- Cut into 8 thin slabs, place on a baking sheet lined with Silpat mat or parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- After finished cooking, cut into thin strips to mimic fajita chicken/steak.
- Heat oil on medium heat in a sauce pan, add rice and allow to cook until you hear the rice begin to pop. Add onion, spices, and salsa. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add stock and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer and cover for about 30 minutes. Stir half way.
- vegan greek yogurt
- hot sauce