This is absolutely delicious but SO easy to make! It’s creamy and luxurious you’ll be shocked how little ingredients you need to make it.
What makes it the best? The entire head of roasted garlic in the sauce. Roasted garlic is superior and it adds soooo much flavor and decadence to this sauce. It’s also obviously nutfree and you likely have all the ingredients on hand. You must try this!
- roasted garlic
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4 to 1/2 inch off the top of the cloves. Cover with olive oil and a little salt. Wrap in some foil and bake for 30 minutes or until the cloves have softened.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add fettuccine and cook until al dente. Set aside.
- When the garlic is done, carefully remove the cloves from the head and add to a blender. Add in your milk, cream cheese, nutritional yeast, olive oil, salt & pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Add your fettuccine back to the pot on low heat. Add in your sauce and mix until everything is warmed through.