“Get Some More Veggies In Your Diet” with this super healthy and simple Spiralized Sweet Potato Noodles & Crispy Chickpeas creation! Prep and cook in as little as 35 minutes!
- Pat the chickpeas dry with paper towel. Heat a non-stick pan and add the oil. Add the chickpeas and cook, stirring until crispy, about 15 minutes. Remove and add to a large bowl and toss with smoked paprika.
- In a small mixing bowl combine all the ingredients for the ginger lime sauce. Set aside!
- 3.Reduce the heat to medium, add the sweet potato noodles and toss using 1tbsp at a time of water as a substitute to oil. Cook, stirring often for about 10 minutes, until softened.
- Add the ginger lime sauce, frozen peas and spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted, and the peas are tender.
- Remove from the heat and add the chickpeas back into the pan and toss until well combined and serve.