“Get Some More Veggies In Your Diet” with this super healthy and simple Spiralized Sweet Potato Noodles & Crispy Chickpeas creation! Prep and cook in as little as 35 minutes!
- 400 g Chickpeas cooked, rinsed
- 650 g Sweet Potato spiralized
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 120 g Baby Spinach
- 3 g Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil optional, use water
- Pat the chickpeas dry with paper towel. Heat a non-stick pan and add the oil. Add the chickpeas and cook, stirring until crispy, about 15 minutes. Remove and add to a large bowl and toss with smoked paprika.
- In a small mixing bowl combine all the ingredients for the ginger lime sauce. Set aside!
- 3.Reduce the heat to medium, add the sweet potato noodles and toss using 1tbsp at a time of water as a substitute to oil. Cook, stirring often for about 10 minutes, until softened.
- Add the ginger lime sauce, frozen peas and spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted, and the peas are tender.
- Remove from the heat and add the chickpeas back into the pan and toss until well combined and serve.
Sweet Potato Noodles & Crispy Chickpeas
Amount Per Serving
Calories 495 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!