“Get Some More Veggies In Your Diet” with this super healthy and simple Spiralized Sweet Potato Noodles & Crispy Chickpeas creation! Prep and cook in as little as 35 minutes!
- 400 g Chickpeas cooked, rinsed
- 650 g Sweet Potato spiralized
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 120 g Baby Spinach
- 3 g Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil optional, use water
Ginger Lime Sauce
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lime Juiced
- ¼ Cup Coconut Amino substitute tamari
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 4 g Ginger chopped small
- Pat the chickpeas dry with paper towel. Heat a non-stick pan and add the oil. Add the chickpeas and cook, stirring until crispy, about 15 minutes. Remove and add to a large bowl and toss with smoked paprika.
- In a small mixing bowl combine all the ingredients for the ginger lime sauce. Set aside!
- 3.Reduce the heat to medium, add the sweet potato noodles and toss using 1tbsp at a time of water as a substitute to oil. Cook, stirring often for about 10 minutes, until softened.
- Add the ginger lime sauce, frozen peas and spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted, and the peas are tender.
- Remove from the heat and add the chickpeas back into the pan and toss until well combined and serve.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.