Sticky Sesame Cauliflower- A flavorful dish to add with your veggies! 🤤
I made this for lunch today along with some quinoa, mushrooms, and green beans: and it hit the spot!!! 🙌🏾
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, arrowroot starch, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and non-dairy milk/ACV. Be sure to mix until no clumps remain and it looks like batter.
- Add the cauliflower florets into the bowl and thoroughly mix to coat all of the pieces.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- To prepare the sauce: In a bowl, whisk in the sesame oil, grated ginger, maple syrup, soy sauce, rice vinegar and chili garlic sauce(or sriracha) —then set aside
- Add minced garlic to a sauté pan with olive oil. Sauté for until lightly golden brown.
- Add prepared sauce into pan and let simmer over low heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the arrowroot powder and cold water. Pour into the pot with the sauce.
- Let simmer over low heat until thick, whisking occasionally to prevent any clumps from forming. Once it thickens, remove from heat.
- When the cauliflower is done, let cool for about 5 minutes and then coat with the sauce. Once coated add cauliflower back into baking sheet with lined parchment paper and put back in the oven for 5 minutes to crisp up.