Roasted Tomato & Zucchini Farfalle with olives and peas 🌿🍃🍅 This delicious, super nourishing pasta was ready in around 30 minutes and packs so much flavor! 🌿🍃🌿
It’s like a pasta primavera with a variety of vegetables in a light sauce, plus some extra favorites. If you have been with me for a while, you know my love for artichokes and olives is real ❤ They add lots of flavor and are so good with the roasted tomatoes and fresh herbs 😋🌿🍃
One of the most famous Asian snacks! This recipe incorporates two types of dough to make it more crispy and flaky.
And what is special about these crispy snacks is that they stay firm, dry and have a brittle texture even when these curry puffs are cooled down!
- 1/2 lb. farfalle
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bell peppers finely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup peas preference
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley or basil, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile roast the sliced tomatoes, seasoned with a bit of salt and pepper and around 2 tsp olive oil, at 400 degrees F for approx 20 to 25 min until juices release and they start to wilt.
- Meanwhile, cook onions in the 3 tbsp oil until translucent about 7 min, stir often. Add the bell peppers, cook another 5 min. Add zucchini and peas, cook for 5 min.
- Add salt, pepper, dried herbs, broth, tomato paste, olives and artichokes. Stir well.
- Add pasta and roasted tomatoes, cook together for a minute. Stir in the fresh herbs and lemon juice. Serve.