𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗦
Vegan of course 🌿. This is my most liked 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗲 so far 😍. So why not share a close up.
- 18 pieces pasta shells about 200 gram
- 1 1/2 cup cashews soaked for 2-3 hours
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 small clove garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 250 gram vegan creamed spinach frozen (I love using the german product "Würzspinat" by Iglo, but you can also use normal spinach)
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 handful pine nuts
- vegan parmesan or grated cheese
- a few sprigs fresh thyme
- Cook shell pasta according to package instructions.
- Add all ingredients for the ricotta cheese [cashews, plant milk, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic, salt & pepper] into a good blender and mix until smooth & creamy.
- Defrost spinach.
- Put the canned tomato chunks into a casserole/oven dish.
- Stuff the shell pasta with ricotta and spinach. Put them on top of the tomato base. Top with vegan parmesan, herbs and pine nuts.
- Bake at 200C/390F for about 20 minutes.