Rainbow Farro Salad with baby bells, multicolor tomatoes, olives and basil with the simplest vinaigrette.
- 2 cups farro cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 baby bell peppers chopped
- 10 calamatas pitted and chopped
- 1/4 bunch basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cucumber chopped small
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- Cook the farro according to package, rinse and drain2 cups farro
- Mix tomatoes, cucumber, olives, farro, bell peppers and basil in a large bowl.2 cups farro1 cup cherry tomatoes10 calamatas1/4 bunch basil1 cucumber4 baby bell peppers
- In a small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, maple syrup, lemon, salt, italian seasoning, red pepper and black pepper with a fork2 tablespoons olive oil2 tablespoons white vinegar1 teaspoon maple syrup1/2 lemon1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning1 pinch red pepper flakes1/4 teaspoon saltblack pepper
- Toss the farro salad well with the dressing.
- Chill and eat within 3 days.