Have you tried this Quinoa Salad w/ Avocado Dill Dressing? 🍃🌿 w/ garlic paprika chickpeas 🍃🌿🌟✨
This salad will make a perfect light yet satisfying and wholesome addition to your weekend plans! 🍃🌿 It’s loaded with all the goods like cucumber, avocado, red onions, spiced chickpeas and more.
With an Avocado Dill Dressing that is so yummy in here…I’m obsessed with it! So simple to make too 👍🍃🌿🌟✨
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- fresh lemon juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 seedless cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup packed roasted red peppers drained, and sliced
- 2 tbsp red onion thinly sliced or finely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed olives
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 avocado diced
Garlic Paprika Chickpeas
- Cook quinoa according to package directions and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Squeeze in the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, vinegar, stir.
- While the quinoa is cooking, chop the other ingredients and blend the dressing.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat and add oil, chickpeas, garlic powder and paprika. Cook for around 5 to 7 min, until the chickpeas get a bit crisp.
- Add all the components to the mixing bowl, stir, and top with the dressing. Add more salt and pepper if desired.