If Pineapples your thing then this is the dish for you! This well balanced super healthy noodle stirfry’s bursting with flavours from the Ginger and Garlic sauce.
Topped off with a stack crisp veggies and slight tang from the lime and you’ll have a true star of the house!
- Cook noodles as per package directions and set aside.
- Make the sauce by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cook the tofu in an air fryer or oven, alternatively add oil and fry it after the next step.
- In a pan on a medium high heat and the capsicum and green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the pineapple and broccoli and cook for 3-5 more minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and add the sauce and tofu, cook for 2 more minutes than mix in the noodles combining well.
- Divide between bowls and garnish with bean sprouts and fresh chives.