OVEN-ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH PISTACHIO DUKKAH
Tender interior, crunchy exterior – the perfect way to enjoy this beautiful vegetable. Dukkah is a spice and nut blend from Egypt and I love topping my toasts and veggies with this wonderful blend.
This oven roasted broccoli is great when served as a simple side, as a part of a nourish bowl, or inside a tortilla for a healthy taco! I like it just by itself! Yum!
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- On a large baking sheet, add the broccoli florets and garlic
- Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper & toss well
- Bake until the broccoli florets are browned and al dente throughout. This takes about 25-30 minutes
- Carefully remove from the oven, drizzle lemon juice, dukkah spice and drizzle some tahini just before serving
For the pistachio dukkah
- Toast all the ingredients in a skillet on medium heat, stirring constantly (except salt and pepper)
- Let cool and then coarsely grind them in a dry spice grinder or using a mortar and pestle