No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars!💖🍫
Based on my Insta stories, 99% of you wanted this recipe! So here we go!
A sweet, oaty, chocolate and peanut butter filled treat. Made with just 8 ingredients. It’s vegan, gluten-free, healthy-ish and so addictive!👅 Keep these stored in your freezer, and pull out a square whenever you need a sweet tooth fix.
Get the recipe below👇, and on the blog. I know you’re gonna love these.✌️ #twospoons
Share this recipe!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 3/4 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups natural peanut butter crunchy or smooth
- In a saucepan drop in coconut oil and maple syrup. Bring to a simmer on medium high heat and stir to combine. Lower heat and pour in gluten-free oats, cinnamon, sea salt and vanilla. Stir everything to combine, then remove from heat.
- Add 2 inches of water to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Place a heatproof glass bowl on top, making sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the simmering water. Add semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir gently until everything is melted, smooth and combined. Remove from heat.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper (I used 9x9-inch square pan) and pour in half your oat mixture. Press the oats mixture into the bottom using your hands to make a solid firm base. Then, pour in 3/4 of your chocolate peanut butter filling for a smooth even layer. Next, sprinkle with remaining oat mixture and drizzle with remaining chocolate peanut butter mixture. (Optional to also drizzle with more all-natural peanut butter for a chocolate peanut butter top).
- Freeze bars for at least 2 hours, or until solid. Let sit thaw for 10 minutes, then cut into squares.