The other day I was craving wraps: I’m talking about heavy loaded wraps, overly stuffed wraps, thick wraps, so thick they would T-Pain write a song about them.
So I made these bad boys and I’m telling you: they are life changing.
All of the flavors compliment each other in the perfect way – the cilantro avocado dressing in combination with the raw walnut ground beef created a delicious explosion of flavors on the tastebuds. Mh, mh, mh!
- 2 tortilla wraps
- cilantro avocado dressing find recipe on my blog
- walnut ground beef find recipe on my blog
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 200 gram fresh kale washed and chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 200 gram plant-based cheddar cheese
- 150 gram quinoa + 400 ml water and 1/4 tsp salt
- Take a large skillet and add oil, onion and garlic to it. Sautée on low/medium heat until tender.
- Add the drained chickpeas and roast on medium heat until golden brown.
- When golden brown, add the kale.
- Stir well and close the lid. Let it cook on low/medium heat for about 7 minutes, until the kale is tender.
- Add the salt and stir well. Close the lid, turn off the stove but let it sit on the stove to keep it warm.
- Prepare the walnut ground beef. The recipe can be found on my blog as well.
- Prepare the cilantro avocado dressing. The recipe can be found on my blog as well.
- Cook the quinoa with 400 ml water and 1/4 tsp salt. Take off the stove and set aside when done.
- Put the raw walnut ground beef in a small skillet along with 1 tbsp of oil and heat up on low/medium heat until it's warm. When it is heated up, take off the stove.
Prepare The Wrap
- Sprinkle 100 g of cheese on one wrap (repeat the following process with the second wrap).
- Put the wrap in the microwave for about 1 minute or until the cheese has melted.
- Now add some quinoa on top of the cheese, then some walnut ground beef, kale & chickpea and drizzle the cilantro avocado dressing on top.
- Now fold the wrap. Eat while warm.
- DONE. Enjoy.