If you have 25 min and 5 ingredients, you have to make my Hoisin Tempeh & Eggplant! I actually have an eggplant in the fridge that needs to be used so I’ll be making this for lunch. 🙌🏼
- 1 medium-sized eggplant chopped into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 1 8 oz package tempeh chopped into 1 ½ inch pieces
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- Cooking oil
- Cooked rice of choice
- Sesame seeds and green onions for garnish Optional
- In a large bowl, toss eggplant and tempeh in hoisin sauce and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, drizzle about 1 tbs of oil, add eggplant and tempeh and any extra hoisin sauce.
- Saute, stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes until eggplant is tender.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!