Have you tried Enoki mushrooms? The texture is a bit chewy and perfect for crispy dishes!
- 7 oz Enoki mushrooms washed & bottom part removed
- 1 medium carrot finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion finely sliced
- 1 green onion
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 tbsp gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
Dipping sauce (mix together following)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp black vinegar any other will also work
- 1/2 tbsp Gochugaro (Korean chili flakes)
- Pat dry mushrooms and separate the bunches, place in a large bowl and add remaining veggies, sesame oil and salt & pepper. Mix everything together.
- In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients for the batter and add to the mushroom mixture, mix well.
- Heat rapeseed oil in a pan for shallow frying and form small patties with your hands and immediately place in the pan one at a time, fry each side on medium-high heat for a couple of minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve while hot & crispy with the dipping sauce.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!
1 thought on “Enoki Mushroom Pancakes”
Pingback: 10 Vegan Recipes with Mushrooms - Vegan Meal To Go