This mushroom stroganoff is such an easy recipe that’s delicious every time and is one of the recipes featured in the dinner section of my ebook.
I made something very similar for dinner today after a long day and it was much-needed. I love serving it with rice, but it also goes really well with mashed potatoes, noodles, quinoa, polenta, etc.
I also love adding whatever veggies I have in the fridge. Let me know if you try it out ☺️ hope everyone’s week is going well so far 💚
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and chopped
- 10 oz mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup plant based milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 2 cups kale de-stemmed and chopped
- Add the onion, garlic and carrots to a non-stick frying pan and sauté for around 5 minutes, until the carrots start to soften.
- Then, add the mushrooms and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, before pouring in the plant based milk together with the veggie broth, tamari, nutritional yeast, paprika and cumin.
- Cook and stir on a low-medium heat, for around 5 minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken.
- At the last minute, stir in the flour and the kale. Serve when the kale wilts.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.