Super easy lentil patties!😍 You HAVE to try them🌱 They are high in protein & fibre and vegan of course.
- 250 gram red lentils
- 2 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp smoked salt or normal
- 30 gram oatmeal
- 40 gram whole grain spelt flour or other
- Wash the lentils well and then boil them in approx. 500 ml broth for approx. 7 min (depending on the variety, add a little water if necessary!). The lentils shouldn't be too soft/soggy. The excess broth remains in the pot.
- Roughly puree some of the lentils with a stick blender.
- Cut garlic and onion into small pieces and knead all the ingredients together. Form small patties with your hands (it works best with wet hands).
- Now fry the patties crispy with a little oil in a well-coated pan.
- Serve with sauces / dips of your choice!