I could seriously eat this Coleslaw every.. single day!!😜It’s that good!
Growing up I always found eating coleslaw made me feel so sick.. all that heavy creaminess from dairy etc😝 but this recipe is deliciously creamy without all the heaviness, it’s full of textures and flavours , perfect for BBQ’s , In Tacos, Wraps, Buddha bowls or simply eaten straight from the bowl!😈yes..
It’s that good! So I hope you’ll give a try! Recipe below👇
- 3 Carrots julienned
- 1/2 Green cabbage
- 1/4 Red cabbage
- 1/2 large Red pepper
- Bunch Spring onions
- 1 Apple peeled and cored
- 3/4 Cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 1/2 Tbls Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbls Apple Cider Vinegar
- Drizzle of Pure maple Syrup
- Grate/ mandolin use a knife/ or a food processor to finely shred the carrots, cabbage, red pepper and apple.
- Dice the spring onions.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl.
- Now Make the dressing
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over the veggies and combine well.
- Will keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days!
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.