Speedy & Easy Chana Masala 💥
This bowl of leftovers was taken after shooting for @tildarice last year & thought it too good not to share on here.
For the base
- 150 g fresh spinach or frozen
- handful toasted hazelnuts ,pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Drizzle 1 tsp coconut oil tsp a frying pan then add the finely chopped chilli and chopped ginger with the drained chickpeas and fry 5 minutes
- Add the finely chopped garlic to the pan and fry for 1 minute before pouring in the tinned tomatoes and water along with the spices and bring to the boil for around 6-7 minutes
- Lower to a medium heat then add the grated ginger spinach and the coconut milk if adding then stir together until combined
- Add the opened pack of Tilda rice to the microwave and heat for 2 minutes
- Taste test the curry, adding more seasoning if needed
- Add the chana masala to a bowl along with the hot rice, top with toasted nuts and seeds, another generous pinch of salt and enjoy!