Eggplant stir fry!
Easy to make and definitely so tender, it almost melt in your mouth.
Check out my new video on how to make this delicious eggplant stir fry. Full recipe below.
- 2 eggplants cut into wedges - Sprinkle 1/4 tsp salt on the eggplant, let it sit for 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow onion roughly chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 bird's eye chillis
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 1 tbsp bean paste minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 60 ml vegetable broth mix with 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/8 salt
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp flour on top of seasoned eggplant. Coat well and fry the eggplant till it turns into brown. Then set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, sauté the garlics. Add the bird eye chillis, then add the red bell pepper, yellow onions and sweet peas. Stir fry for 2 minutes, then add the fried eggplant. Keep tossing and stirring for another few more minutes.
- Lastly add in the seasoning and serve hot with rice.
Easy Eggplant Stir Fry
Amount Per Serving
Calories 301 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Vitamin C 215mg261%
Vitamin A 3847IU77%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!